GEF IS GOING DIGITAL IN 2020
The Greenwich Economic Forum has adopted a new digital format in 2020 that will give our conference an even broader reach reflective of our speakers, attendees and vision.
The Greenwich Economic Forum will adopt a digital format in 2020, allowing us to reach a global audience and greatly expand the GEF community. We are proud to announce that Digital 2020 GEF will be programmed by The Economist Group, and convene on November 9-11. GEF will feature leading members of our speaker faculty, including Ray Dalio, David Rubenstein and Indra Nooyi. 2020 GEF’s main themes are the November 2020 US Elections, China’s New Place in the World, and the Coronavirus Today and in 2021.
Programming by The Economist
State-of-the-Art Technology for 2020 Digital GEF
- Access to all 3 main conference days from the comfort of your own home
- Explore our virtual Expo Hall to view investment services, products, and research from leading financial institutions around the world
- Access to the Greenwich Economic Forum video library, where you can re-watch the recordings OnDemand wherever and whenever you’d like
- Live Chat with fellow attendees who could become future collaborators, investors and advisors
- Meet 1:1 with fellow attendees virtually during all 3 main conference days
- Customize your viewing experience by selecting your favorite sessions and receiving notifications reminding you when a session is about to begin
- Make your voice heard throughout each of our sessions through our live chat, Q&A, and polling capabilities