GEF Breakfast Club
Annual Membership Program
We want the Greenwich Economic Forum to live on past the Annual Conference, so we are launching the GEF “Breakfast Club”, a socially-oriented membership-based program for senior executives.
The idea is to have small group meetings every other month at the Delamar Hotel and other venues such as Indian Harbor Yacht Club or Greenwich Country Club to discuss and debate key investment topics similar to what is covered at the Forum.
Everyone signing up at the GEF 2021 will be a founding member and will receive a $500 founding member discount.
BREAKFAST CLUB FORMAT
– Breakfast meetings every other month
– Attend up to 6 per year, plus one dinner
– Targeting 10 to 15 in attendance each meeting
– For investment professionals (GP or LP)
– A guest speaker will present at each meeting
– Topics/themes: Investment topics similar to GEF 2021
– Venues: Delamar Hotel, Indian Harbor Yacht Club, Greenwich CC, or other clubs
MEMBERSHIP OFFERING: $1500 ANNUALLY*
– Attend up to to six breakfast sessions each year
– One dinner meeting each year also included
– Members to receive 20% off the GEF Annual Conference delegate pass prices,
including Super Early Bird and later stage pricing
*Founding members to receive a $500 discount on the first year membership fee
– CIOs of Institutional Investor firms
– CIOs of asset managers
– Fund managers
– Authors with industry insights
– Former treasury officials, CEO’s,
– SOV managers, etc.
Friday, October 29
Other Meetings: December ‘21,
February ‘22, April ‘22, June ‘22,
For more information and to suggest speakers:
Jim Aiello, Co-Chair, Greenwich Economic Forum – 203-912-5867
Bruce McGuire, Co-Chair, Greenwich Economic Forum – 917-597-2515